সোমবার, ১৫ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

ইংরাজী কবিতা - শ্বেতা মন্ডল

SWETA MONDOL

ESCAPE

will you open the closed door?
will you set me free?
will you stand at my facade and strech your arms towards me?
I am a prisoner in my own prison--
be it fallacy or a reason
If you are stopped at the door,
come after twilight
when the darkness sets in....
'steal me'
and take me in your palomino
amidst the daffodil garden we shall go.m
the enigmatic hues of aurora paints the colossal canvas,
the dew drops glitters like diamond on the tip of the grass..
I was a prisoner then,
you are a convict now...
together we travel
in search of the treasure at the end of the rainbow.


COBWEB

I am one of the finest creation
though i always go unnoticed
sometimes in between foliage
or on the darkest corner of ur attic.
when the sun rays
fall on my silver thread,
the most enigmatic hue i spread...
and those who re mesmerized by my sight
falls prey to my creator.