মঙ্গলবার, ১৯ নভেম্বর, ২০১৩

English poems - Indrani Sarkar

English poems
Indrani Sarkar


Catch the beauty
Sweet dew of eyes
Honey deep sighs
Under the dusky sky
The beauty I can't deny
Soul only shivers
Vermilion in fingers
Ecstatic Rhapsody
Catch the beauty


Sunset on blue

Sunset brushed scarlet red
on the canvas of the blue,
causing an illusion before
my eyes without any clue.
I had a laid-back sleepy feel
as I gazed out the horizon,
Rich and content I felt as
only I acquired the seizin.


Silent Night

In this silent night
the stars gaze out in the horizon,
"Why life is so short ?",
someone whispered, a true disparity.
Someone put the culprit in a box,
life is yet so beautiful;
She took all the insults in her hands
along with her magical melody.


The gibbous moon


The gibbous moon
as it smiles still up above,
when the horizon is colored
with the orange tint from the daybreak,
the sun is yet to rise......
The trees still hold the black and
wait for the sun to illuminate them
all over again as the golden light
will begin to pour down shortly over
the earth with a message of the divine.