বৃহস্পতিবার, ২ মে, ২০১৩

ইংরাজি কবিতা - সন্দীপন মজুমদার

THINGS FALL APART
Sandipan Majumdar



The things I felt
And , the things I liked
I discarded them
All into them
All into the silent womb
Of some alleyway
I drowned them out.
All into the insipid
Blue of a static bay
You see how the barren life,
Conjugates itself into the impotency
With an wound more profound.
I have been walking for years -
Throughout my empty regency .



Shadows in shades of a smog grey
Dance around a legend of a long last song.
A silhouette flutters among the dark
Of a juxtaposition of us,
Between the magician's floating mark
Trying to keep my soul, buried within
The comfort of your breast
I enquire a shelter, a place,
A nest for a conscience trying to take rest
But with a dempsey I display
That a gypsy has no home
Only a tired infinite walk
In search of mirage
Leading onto a dead and tomb.